The new standard in Thatcham approved tracking devices and vehicle security.
- The Smartrack S5 insurance-approved tracker has been tested and categorised to TQA standards, with a 24/7 monitoring service.
- The new Smartrack S5 Thatcham tracker operates using GPS and GLONASS satellite networks and maximizes GPRS and GSM technology to ensure that this S5 tracking device is the most comprehensive theft recovery device now available.
- Updated new Bluetooth ADR (Automatic Driver Recognition) cards. Your D-iDT Bluetooth Driver Detection Card protects you against key theft, cloning, and unauthorised keyless entry (such as Relay Attacks).
- The S5 tracking device is the upgraded version of the CAT 5 Thatcham tracker and features an advanced in-built battery back up system. This means that your S5 Tracker will still remain operating even if your vehicle’s power supply is removed.
- Your S5 tracking device has the option of the Remote Immobilisation feature. You can select this in the drop-down above when adding to basket. Remote immobilisation allows the control room to immobilise your vehicle in the event of a theft. PLEASE NOTE: the immobilisation system is not a standard requirement in order for you to receive your S5 completion certificate. it is just an additional security feature that you can opt for. You will also be issued a CAT 5 completion certificate.
Automatic Driver Recognition System
- All Smartrack S5 Thatcham-approved Trackers come with ADR (Automatic Driver Recognition) as standard. This particular version uses a credit card-sized driver tag. This means that you can keep it with you in your wallet or pocket with minimal fuss or extra effort.
- ADR is an incredibly effective system offering protection against key theft, key cloning and keyless entry/theft.
- As an authorised driver of your vehicle, you will have an ‘ADR Proximity Fob’. You keep this with you whenever you use your vehicle. Your ADR system automatically recognises your card when you enter your vehicle. You do not need to touch it against a touchpad or deactivate anything. Just get in your car and drive!
- If someone tries to enter and start your vehicle without the ADR card, an alert is triggered immediately in the 24/7 control centre- even if the thief has stolen your keys!
- The S5 car tracker is covertly installed by our Thatcham-certified engineers.
- Our extensive team of engineers covers every UK mainland postcode and we will typically be able to provide your full installation within 1-3 working days.